Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Internship

             My mind is full of "what ifs" at the moment, "What if they don't like me?", "What if I make a fool of myself?", "What if I just stand there with nothing to do?. If I did the last option my teacher might kill me (not really), but she would be disappointed in me and then I would feel guilty. I over think situations way too much and everyone tells me that everything will be fine, but there will always be the "What if?" looming in the back of my mind. I am thrilled to be going to my internship, but it is my first day, I am like a child going off to preschool for the first time, not knowing anyone and not knowing what to expect. I just want to make it through the first day and then I will be fine (deep breath). I will be fine (deep breath). They will like me (deep breath). I am ready. 



No comments:

Post a Comment